Monday, April 11, 2011

Marmol Radziner

I first discovered Marmol Radziner when I was doing some research on PreFab homes a few years back but I haven't really thought about them in a while until I spotted one of their other airy homes on Remodelista. The first home is the the prefab home and the second is the home spotted on Remodelista, both equally open and fabulous. I love the built-ins and wood in the Vienna Way house and the outdoor room/ fireplace in the Glencoe home and those floor to ceiling windows, wowzers!





this room makes me happy via here

































Vienna Way House....

















 





















photos via here, here , here and here.

2 comments:

Rocky said...

A few years ago I was able to tour the Marmol and Radziner exhibit at DWELL on design in LA, I also stopped by a house tour they had in Venice beach. They are extremely creative with there prefab work.
Plus their architecture office in Santa Monica is awesome! I had the chance to work with them on a project a few years ago, it was an awesome experience!

fine little home said...

is that the vienna way residence? so amazing! i am jealous, i would love to tour their work in person! i'll have to look for some photos of their office, i am sure it's equally amazing!