Monday, March 28, 2011

Home Spa

via here














































I am not one to go soak in the tub to relax, I'm more of a shower kind of gal. But if I was ever tempted to go for a dip, this is the bathroom I would do it in! I love the simple natural lines of both the soaking tub and the wood tub as well as the bathrooms seamless connection to nature. Our dream is to someday live off the grid and have either a Japanese soaking tub or one of the lovely cedar tubs shown above(they are heated with a small wood stove). I bet they even smell nice.

get the look:
chair, soap cozy, candle, towel, stool, pillow, shaving kit, hanging pod, bench

2 comments:

Jody said...

LOVE the collection - great finds! thanks for including my pillow. P.S. - i own those air plant pods and LOVE them! cheers.

fine little home said...

so glad you like it, i think the pillow adds that extra little pop the room needs!

you have the pillow, the tote and the pods...... so jealous ; )